16 November is the 320th day of the year (321th in leap years). There are 45 days remaining.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1987: Ryan Butcher the actor who portrays a Gryffindor student in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, is born.
- 2001: The film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is released in various countries including Canada, Ireland, and Malta.
- 2010: The video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is released.
- 2010: Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book is released.
- 2011: The Harry-Potter-Lexicon is established by "RandomThrowaway".
- 16 November on Wikipedia
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.