Clara Ivanova was a Chaser for the Bulgarian National Quidditch team during the 1994 Quidditch World Cup. During the final against the Irish National Quidditch team, she scored Bulgaria's first goal. She wore a red bandanna when playing.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- This character is known only by her surname in the books. Her first name is given as "Clara" on a Famous Wizard Card in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
The name "Clara" is the feminine form of the Late Latin name Clarus which meant "clear, bright, famous".
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]