- Grenouille: "I cannot go with you to the market today, Crapaud."
- Crapaud: "But Grenouille, I cannot carry the cow alone."
- Grenouille: "You know, Crapaud, that I am to be Keeper this morning. Who will stop the Quaffle if I do not?"
- — Extract from Hélas, Je me suis Transfiguré Les Pieds[src]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
"Grenouille" is the French word for "frog".
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Quidditch Through the Ages - Chapter 8 (The Spread of Quidditch Worldwide)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.