|Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book|
Lucy Kee (Text by)
16 November, 2010
Described as being "based on the film phenomenon," the book features a pop-up look at various locations and events within the Harry Potter films. It includes both pop-ups and flaps, some which can be raised and lowered to create the illusion of motion.
The text of the book includes a number of behind-the-scenes facts regarding the films from various individuals involved in their creation, including the producers, actors and J. K. Rowling.
- A wide version of the cover artwork of Harry Potter riding Buckbeak
- Harry Potter: Undesirable No 1 Ministry of Magic Wanted Poster
- Ministry of Magic Advice Poster (Be Vigilant!)
The book is available for order on Amazon.
Table of ContentsEdit
- Dumbledore's Office (Not presented as a pop-up, includes holders for the extras included with the book)
- Diagon Alley
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- Magical Creatures (Including the Forbidden Forest and Rubeus Hagrid's cabin)
- Magical Games and Sports
- The Dark Arts