Hogwarts Express staff
Harry Potter tried them for the first time on the Hogwarts Express, at the start of his first year, when he famously impressed Ron Weasley by buying everything from the trolley saying "we'll take the lot". He bought some of everything off the food trolley, and then shared his food with Ron Weasley. In 1994, Cho Chang ordered two from the food trolley. This was the first time Harry met Cho, so it could be said this is where his crush began.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Pasties are a traditional baked meat and pastry pie. This indicates that Pumpkin Pasties are similar fare, using pumpkin as the filling instead of meat and vegetables. 
- In the PC versions of the video games, pumpkin pasties along with cauldron cakes can be collected and traded, much to the Honeydukes Chef's dismay (acting similar to a dollar foil to Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans in a sense). Though in the other video games, they are mainly used as healing items, or in the GBA version of the Philosopher's Stone, a stamina booster.
- Also in the video games, the pasties resemble actual miniature pumpkins instead of a pie. Some renditions also show them with a carved face as well.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Mentioned only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter