|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This staircase is one of the staircases in Hogwarts Castle. It is very long and is located in the Viaduct Entrance and connects it to the Dungeon Corridor. It is one of the three staircases in the Dungeons, along with Horace Slughorn's Staircase and the Dungeon Staircase. Opposite the staircase is the Potions Classroom. Severus Snape took Harry Potter down this staircase on their way to Harry's first Occlumency lesson.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the first two films, this staircase was in the Corridor off the Entrance Hall
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the staircase has a handrail, most likely for the player to avoid falling down. However, the handrail is not in the next video game adaptation nor in any of the films.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit