|The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 6|
- Severus Snape: "Now… you are, I believe, complete novices in the use of nonverbal spells. What is the advantage of a nonverbal spell? Very well — Miss Granger?"
- Hermione Granger: "Your adversary has no warning about what kind of magic you're about to perform which gives you a split-second advantage."
- Severus Snape: "An answer copied almost word for word from The Standard Book of Spells, Grade Six, but correct in essentials."
- — Severus Snape and Hermione Granger during the sixth-years' first Defence Against the Dark Arts of the 1996-1997 school year.[src]
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First mentioned)
|Books: The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 · The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 · The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 3 · The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4 · The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5 · The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 6|
|Charms included in the series: Fire-Making Spell · Levitation Charm · Locking Spell · Mending Charm · Softening Charm · Severing Charm · Unlocking Charm · Dancing Feet Spell · Disarming Charm · Engorgement Charm · Freezing Charm · General Counter-Spell · Memory Charm · Tickling Charm · Summoning Charm · Banishing Charm · Substantive Charm|
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.