|Travels with Trolls|
(False) life experiences of Gilderoy Lockhart
Travels with Trolls is a book written by Gilderoy Lockhart, one of his collected works. The book was a required textbook during the 1992–1993 school year, one of seven along with Break with a Banshee Gadding with Ghouls, Holidays with Hags, Voyages with Vampires, Wanderings with Werewolves and Year with the Yeti It presumably concerned Lockhart's supposed experiences with trolls, though Lockhart was later revealed to be a fraud and this book actually concerned other wizards who had their memory modified by Lockhart.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the Danish dub of the Disc 2 of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, this book's title was mistranslated as Danser med Den Hvide Dame, which means Dancing with the Wailing Widow.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Notes and referencesEdit